PR 19-20-261-477 READY TO EAT RATION
Issue of RFO: 08 Aug 2019
Deadline for RFQ: 26 Aug 2019
– SHAFAK was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, SHAFAK is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
– SHAFAK is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
- Subject of the tender:
Shafak is seeking a registered company in Turkey “Preferred Supplier (s)” for the supply of 40,000 Ready to Eat Kits to be delivered to Shafak warehouse in Idleb Governorate. Shafak invites potential suppliers to share in tender and send their offers in sealed bids to addresses mentioned below. Shafak is entering into framework agreements with a supplier or multiple suppliers (s) over the course of 8 months from 15 Sept 2019 till 22 May 2020. Shafak reserves the right to split the contract between two or more suppliers.
Tender Documents: for tender files, and list the conditions and technical specifications, please contact at the following email mentioning the number of purchase request in the subject line 19-20-261-477: email@example.com . Before the submission of the tender all the question related to the tender shall be directed via email.
- Submission: Tenderers can submit their RFQs into two ways as the following:
- “Offers” shall be produced in separate signed, stamped and sealed envelopes and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps if available. To be addressed and submitted to Shafak HQ office in EMEK Mahallesi 19075 Nolu Sokak No: 4/1 Şehitkamil / Gaziantep / Turkey.
- Bidders can submit their offers to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the number of RFQ in the subject line: 19-20-261-477
Offers not including samples will not be considered, so samples of items shall be delivered to Shafak HQ office in EMEK Mahallesi 19075 Nolu Sokak No: 4/1 Şehitkamil / Gaziantep / Turkey.
Last Date to submit offers is 26 August 2019.
Please note that during the Eid holiday (12-18 August 2019) Shafak will not receive any sample or closed envelope.