The University of Tartu is offering 336 tuition waiver scholarships to international degree students. The scholarships are available for two bachelor’s programmes and 19 master’s programmes.
- Business Administration
- Science and Technology
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Computer Science
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and Cultures
- European Union – Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
Students can also apply to Medicine and International Law & Human Rights (MA); however, these programmes do not offer tuition waivers.
All applicants are automatically considered for tuition waivers when they apply to the programme of their choice.
There are also various other grants and stipends available, especially in the field of IT. There is an option to also apply for a monthly living cost scholarship of 350-422 euros, which is provided by the Estonian Government.
The application deadline for bachelor’s programmes is April 15 and master’s programmes is March 15.
Ranked in the top 1,2% of the best universities in the world, the University of Tartu is a prestigious public research university located in Estonia. It is home to 13 000 students, incl. 1500 international students.
For more information: ut.ee/admissions